November 29, 2012 by rhsmassmedia
1. Go to wikipedia and read about “Conspiracy Theories”. Wikipedia will serve a purpose for this. You are reading about what they are and how they work.
2. Go to http://www.livescience.com/11375-top-ten-conspiracy-theories.html and read about the top conspiracy theories of all time.
3. On a piece of paper:
– Define Conspiracy Theory and source for your definition
– Provide three examples (just titles of the theory or the event) and the source
– Choose one Conspiracy Theory and detail it out in a paragraph. Explain what the theory involves and provide what it believes. Provide a source for your theory (where did you read about it). Then after you have summarized the theory, given your opinion on it. Do you buy into this, why or why not.
You may NOT work together.
You must turn in the above assignment, as stated, to the teacher, before you leave this room today. OR no credit will be awarded.
IF any of you are sitting there, in the computer room, with your head down, doing nothing, I will assign you an afterschool.