October 25, 2012 by rhsmassmedia
Take out a sheet of paper. Yes, Take OUT A SHEET OF PAPER.
Google search the meaning of “Infographic”.
On your paper, place the definition of “Infographic” and explain how it is used in modern media.
Now, google search for examples of Halloween Infographics.
1. Infographic on Halloween/ Horror Movies
2. Infographic on Halloween Economics
3. Infographic on Halloween Fear/ Hauntings/ Ghosts
4. Infographic on Halloween Candy
On YOUR PAPER (that you wrote the definition of Infographic on)
– Summarize each infographic category with at least 3 important facts.
– Do this so that it makes sense to the reader.
Post the link to the BEST Halloween Infographic that you found. Do so by leaving the web address in the comment/ reply box.
When leaving the link, make sure to leave a brief description of the infographic and why it is so good in your opinion.
definition: 5 points
Summaries: 20 points
Link and Description/ Opinion: 10 points